Thank you for spending some time with me to better understand how design can help us create services, programs, and policies that are more effective and efficient. My slides can be downloaded here.
- A Guide: Designing for Public Services
- Human Centered Design Field Guide
- This is Service Design Thinking
- Experience Maps, A Comprehensive Guide
- 101 Design Methods for Driving Innovation
- The Art and Science of Portraiture
- Creative Confidence
If you have further questions or want to dive deeper, don't hesitate to reach out. Additionally, you can check out my resource guide to design thinking here.
For the latest in civic design, design research and strategy, and innovation, follow me on twitter – @joelfariss